Logobrand has an exciting new opportunity for you to join our award-winning Field Marketing Agency. We are currently recruiting for Field Merchandisers on an ad-hoc basis across the U.K. You will be joining our team at a pivotal time as our business grows and expands.
As a representative Logobrand, you will be supporting iconic brands, such as Haribo, Pepsi, Wrigley and Kenco to name a few.
We are looking for a confident and self-motivated individual. You will also have excellent communication and organisation skills and enjoy dealing with people on a day-to-day basis.
As a Field Merchandiser you will:
- Ensure the brand has the correct space & visibility in store
- Replenishing shelves and carry out audits in the supermarkets
- Walking in and siting Point of Sale (POS) material and Free-Standing Display Units (FSDUs)
- Creating relationships with store colleagues and managers
- Driving sales by negotiating additional displays and increasing stock orders
- Informing retailers on brand activity, news, and exciting new products
If you have experience of working in the grocery and retail sector, this would be a bonus but not essential, as we will provide you with full remote training.
All you need to join us is:
- A smartphone or tablet
- A UK Driving Licence
- Your own car with a valid MOT and Car Insurance, which covers you for business use
- The right to work in the UK
What do you get in return for your hard work with us?
- Full Flexibility! You have the ability to choose when and where you work
- £10.97 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay) + 26ppm mileage
- If eligible, the option to opt into the NEST Pension Scheme
- Online remote training
- Support from our Head Office and Field Management Team
If you think you would be the perfect fit to our team then please apply by entering your details below and submit your CV. For more information, please contact Shivani Sharma or Priya Udit on 0115 952 7878.