Varied role with flexible hours
Logobrand is a multi-award winning field sales agency supporting iconic brands, such as Haribo, Pepsi, Wrigley, Muller and Kenco. At point of purchase, we help them achieve executional excellence, maximising sales, availability and visibility, and providing insightful feedback and information. We are seeking part time Tactical Field Sales/Merchandisers to join our team immediately. Our work is varied and interesting and as we support flexible working, you will have the freedom to plan your own work schedule.
Our employees rate us 8/10 so come and join an excellent team! You will be confident, self-motivated, have excellent communication skills, and enjoy dealing with people.
Your duties will include:
- Visiting retail outlets to complete tasks such as store audits and merchandising stock
- Building relationships with store colleagues and managers
- Walking in and siting Point of Sale material
- Driving sales by negotiating additional displays and increasing stock orders
- Informing retailers on brand activity, news and exciting new products
- Ensuring our clients brands have the correct space & visibility in store
You will use a bespoke Logobrand App to collect data and capture photographs and communicate your actions in store.
To do the role well you will have:
- A smile!
- A smart phone or tablet for in-store reporting through the Logobrand App
- The Right to work in the UK
- A full UK driving licence and daily use of a car
- The ability to work on your own, great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work to a concise brief
- An understanding of sales, merchandising and retail/grocery environments is useful but not essential
In reward for your hard work you’ll receive:
- Flexibility: the ability to choose when you work
- Competitive rates of pay, mileage and reasonable expenses (car parking, etc)
- NEST Pension Scheme & Holiday Pay
- The opportunity to join our core teams for regular store visits
- Support from our Head Office and Field Management Team