Who is Logobrand?
We are an award-winning Field Marketing agency and are driven by our core purpose – to maximise our clients’ potential to sell more. We work collaboratively with our clients, to deliver industry leading, field sales strategies and campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work with and represent global brands such as: Häagen-Dazs, Moet, Mars Wrigley, Pepsi, Jacob Douwe Egberts and many more!
We are currently expanding our Field Team and are looking for Field Merchandisers to join our team on an ad-hoc basis.
As a Logobrand Field Merchandiser you will be:
- Passionate at delivering an excellent output for our clients with a keen attention to detail
- Be adaptable to fast paced environments and work well under pressure
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be confident working independently
- Carry out your work in an organised manner and have outstanding time management skills
What will you do as Field Merchandiser?
- Cover the various supermarkets and retailers within a 15-mile radius of your address
- Ensure our clients have the correct space & visibility in store
- Replenish shelves and carry out audits in stores, as per our detailed brief
- Walking in and siting Point of Sale (POS) material and Free-Standing Display Units (FSDUs)
- Create strong relationships with store staff members and managers
- Drive sales by negotiating additional displays and increasing stock orders
- Inform the retailers on any brand activity, news, and exciting new products
Why should you join Logobrand?
- You will be paid competitive pay rates with full and uncapped mileage
- Flexibility to work the days and hours you want
- Be given the option to opt in the NEST Pension Scheme & receive Holiday Pay
- Full support from our Head Office and Field Management Team
- You can partake in the client driven incentives which run throughout the year
What do you need to join us?
- An iOS device (iPhone or iPad), which must be an iOS version 15.0 or above – you will not be able to work with us with an Android Device
- A U.K. Driving Licence
- Your own car with a valid M.O.T and Car Insurance, which covers you for business use
- The Right to Work in the U.K.
How do you join us?
- You will need to apply directly through the Logobrand website
- We will review your CV and invite you to our Logobrand Recruitment Presentation
- This will be followed by a telephone interview
- All successful applicants will register with us online
Apply today to be a part of our award-winning business and you could be working with us as early as next week. If you need any further information before applying, please email us on email@example.com