We are looking for an iOS developer to join our team. We develop custom apps for internal company use (400+ users per app) and for the use of our blue chip customers. We work with some of the UK’s biggest FMCG brands like Pepsi, Kenco, Wrigley and General Mills to name a few.
This role is fully remote with a requirement to visit our Nottingham offices 4/5 times a year.
The role could Part-Time (4 days) to Full-Time per week.
You would be working in a team with another iOS developer, API developers, visual designer and testers. We collaborate to create new designs and features.
You will be involved in development, code optimization, bug fixing and releasing the custom apps on AppStore.
Development for any new applications will use SwiftUI but we also support and maintain our existing UIKit apps. Our aim is to upgrade those to SwiftUI in the near future.
We use Bitbucket for version control.
*No Agencies please*
To ensure you have the right skill set to succeed:
You must have:
- Proficiency in both Objective-C and Swift
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Extensive experience with CoreData and data migration
- Experience working with APIs and handling large amounts of data
- SwiftUI knowledge
- Experience working on complex UI
- Experience developing for iPhone and iPad
- Familiarity with maps, background synchronisation and push notifications
- Experience using Bitbucket or GIT
- Good English speaking and written skills
(Sorry, we can’t accept applications requiring Sponsorship/Visa)