Logobrand Field Marketing Ltd is searching for a tenacious, client-focused, National Field Manager to support our field team and client/s.
We are expanding our field team support across some of the UK’s top FMCG brands, is this your next challenge?
As a National Field Manager, you:
- Are responsible for leading, managing, developing and motivating a team to drive added value from every visit
- Create excellent relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop a common vision and purpose for the team aligned to our clients needs and overall company strategy
- Deliver client KPIs each month
- Keep up to date of trends, news and information concerning the industry and market
- Are responsible for leading team meetings to discuss results, provide training and give direction to exceed results
- Will manage day to day communication with key stakeholders
- Will manage the delivery of agreed field retail performance standards, procedures and systems, ensuring that deadlines are met and all company policies are adhered to
- Are responsible for regular analysis of team performance in conjunction with data insights and production of weekly and monthly reports
- Will conduct high profile store visits with the client to maximise opportunities
- Will receive full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil the role to your best potential
- Will have held a full, clean manual driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
A natural relationship builder you will be focused on delivering world-class customer service to your contacts that will deliver long-term mutual success.
- You will be excited about leading a motivating a team to succeed.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to win are essential.
- Able to interpret and use data to form an output that can be used to support conversations and present to clients.
- Strive for perfection, everything we do adds value
- Able to use technology and Apps, reporting is key as is accuracy
- Able to travel to clients offices as/when required (some overnight stays may be required)
- National travel will be required (expenses paid)
- Use of your own car (car allowance paid)
Ideally, you will have previous line management experience within a sales, FMCG or retail environment although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.