Are you a passionate about a career in Merchandising? Do you currently work on a zero-hour contract or on a tactical/ad-hoc basis but want a more stable position? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Logobrand are currently expanding their team of Field Merchandisers and we are offering a 12-month fixed term contract, 40 hours a week to cover the Zone 1 area in London.
This is an exciting time to join Logobrand, as the company’s growth has accelerated in the last two years. We are representing and supporting more and more global brands including Old El Paso, Häagen-Dazs, Moet, Pepsi and Jacob Douwe Egberts to name a few, in the U. K’s best supermarkets and retailers.
What are your responsibilities as a Regional Field Merchandiser?
- Ensuring our clients have the correct space & visibility in store
- Replenishing shelves and carry out audits in the supermarkets
- Siting Point of Sale (POS) material and Free-Standing Display Units (FSDUs)
- Creating relationships with store colleagues and managers
- Driving sales by negotiating additional displays and increasing stock orders
- Informing retailers on brand activity, news, and exciting new products
- Committed to 40 hours work per week, which typically equates to 8 visits a day
What are we looking for in our Regional Field Merchandisers?
- Field Merchandising experience or a minimum of 6 months FMCG Sales experience
- Adaptable to fast paced environments and working under pressure
- Keen attention to detail and experience of following a brief or planograms
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Confident working independently
- You will be using the TFL to cover a widespread area of Central London, so good knowledge of the trains, tubes and buses will be essential
- Organised and outstanding time management skills
- £25,851 per annum basic + fully expensed TFL travel costs
- iPad provided
- Flexibility to work the days and hours you want
- Option to opt in the NEST Pension Scheme & Holiday Pay
- Support from our Head Office and Field Management Team
- Client driven incentives throughout the year
- Career growth internally and externally with our clients
If you think you would be the perfect fit to our team, then please submit your CV to apply and we will get in touch with you over the next few days. If you have any questions, then please call us on 0115 952 7878.