Are you keen on a career in Field Merchandising but don’t want to work on a zero hour contract or on a tactical/ad-hoc basis? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Logobrand are currently expanding their team of Field Merchandisers. We are offering a 12 month fixed term contract, 40 hours a week.
This is an exciting time to join Logobrand, as the company’s growth has accelerated in the last two years. We are representing and supporting more and more global brands including Haribo, Moet, Mars Wrigley, Pepsi and Jacob Douwe Egberts to name a few, in the U.K’s best supermarkets and retailers.
What are your responsibilities as a Regional Field Merchandiser?
- Ensuring our clients have the correct space & visibility in store
- Replenishing shelves and carry out audits in the supermarkets
- Walking in and siting Point of Sale (POS) material and Free-Standing Display Units (FSDUs)
- Creating relationships with store colleagues and managers
- Driving sales by negotiating additional displays and increasing stock orders
- Informing retailers on brand activity, news, and exciting new products
- Committed to 40 hours work per week, which typically equates to 8 visits a day
- Offer flexibility to work some weekends
What are we looking for in our Regional Field Merchandisers?
- Field Merchandising experience or a minimum of 6 months FMCG Sales experience
- Adaptable to fast paced environments and working under pressure
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Confident working independently
- Organised and outstanding time management skills
- Competitive annual salary + £350 monthly car allowance.
- Flexibility to work the days and hours you want
- Option to opt in the NEST Pension Scheme & Holiday Pay
- Support from our Head Office and Field Management Team
- Client driven incentives throughout the year
You must be eligible to work in the UK, have a full UK driving licence and use your own car with a valid MOT and Car Insurance, which covers you for business use.
If you think you would be the perfect fit to our team, then please submit your CV to apply and we will get in touch with you over the next few days. If you have any questions, then please call us on 0115 952 7878.